Tru-Lock & Security Inc.
2080 Truax Blvd.
Eau Claire, WI, 54703
High Security Locks
What is High Security
Strong locks are essential in a high-security locking system. Medeco locks are high security locks because of three vital features:
- Pick and Drill Resistance
- Physical Strength
- Key Control
Whereas common pin tumbler locks an be easily picked open, Medeco's patented and UL-listed design makes this security compromise virtually impossible.
Drilling an ordinary lock open is an everyday occurrence. Medeco locks safeguard against this type of physical attack because hardened steel inserts have been placed strategically within the lock.
Key control is perhaps the most important aspect of a security system. A common method of breaking into a lock is with a key that has fallen into the wrong hands. A Medeco key, because of its unique angled cuts, can only be duplicated on special key cutting machines operated by professional locksmiths. In addition, Medeco has set up levels of key control which prevent unauthorized key duplication. This means that you have control over your keys, or duplicates of them.
Trilogy Economic Audit Trail Cylindrical Lock
- 1000 event audit trail log, time-stamped by day, date, time and user
- 150 scheduled automatic lock/unlock events, etc.
- 200 user codes: Master, manager, supervisor and basic users. Also one-time service code (3-6 digits)
- Weatherproof -31˚ to +151˚F (-35˚ to +66˚C)
- Relay may be programmed to energize on one or more selected events
- 5AA Battery operated; 80,000 cycles, typical
Trilogy PIN/Prox Cylindrical Lock With Audit Trail
- 2000 user codes (3-6 digits) and/or accepts HID prox cards and keyfobs
- Multilevel security - Master; manager; supervisor; basic users
- Easy Tap & Add batch ID card enrollment mode allows many cards to be quickly added without PC; also downloadable from PC or enroller tool
- 40,000 event audit trail log
- 150 scheduled events
- PC programming/reporting
- Quick passage mode (without being in program mode)
- Weatherproof -31˚ to +151˚ (-35˚ to +66˚C)
- 5AA Battery operated; 60,000 cycles, typical